Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hometown Fair Time, Show Me Your Horse Time!






Time to Ride!

The friendly folks at "MudLake, Idaho" invited me to help judge their horseshow.

I saw plenty of raw talent!





Pretty people with pretty horses.





I like judging their horseshow. They are down-to-earth hardworkin' people.






"This is horse country and we're serious about the way we do it!"








The majority would rather take the prize than the cash.







They endured to the end.







I think this guy knows how a real cowboy should look!









I had to make some tough choices.





lThey showed some fine showmanship skills.









I had to choose between brother and sister!












This of course, was the crowd pleaser!

CUTE!



Thanks Mudlake hometown!















No comments:

Post a Comment