Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sam, Emma, and Maddie enjoying much needed nutrition after our long, beautiful Fall ride at Warm River 2008.
Silly Sarah, really relaxing on "Luke" her true love.

Mighty Maddie patiently waits while "India" takes a break.


I enjoy these rides with friends. It is extremely relaxing to be in the mountains surrounded by God's art work. Here my good friend Katherine and I stop to pose for "Horse and Rider" magazine, (just kidding)! Katherine is so generous to help haul extra horses and help out. The students love her, and so do I!



We're looking forward to another Great Year! Happy Trails To You!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. That all seems so long ago. Will spring ever come. I know Maddie can't wait to get back on the horse again!

    ReplyDelete