Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Warm River Trail Ride

Here I am riding Noble. Thought you'd like to go along for the ride!
The scenery is absolutely breathtaking! I'm so grateful to live in such beautiful country.

This is the trail from the back end.

We stopped for a picnic lunch.


Of course this is Noble's favorite part.

Paulina and Holly enjoy the rest.

Unfortunate event when Noble kicked India. It was bleeding quite a bit so I had to wrap it.



The fly fisherman just like being outdoors. We didn't see many catch any fish. I'd rather be riding!



This is the view from the front of the trail.


Maddie is enjoying the view.



O.K. this is proof that I was there.


The end of the ride.



Happy !



A trick I learned from our photographer "Dennis". A self portrait! Well, that's also a horse by me. It was a Great Day!













1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful day in a beautiful place! I sure wish I could have joined you!

    ReplyDelete