Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Goof-off's", and Games

You, hoo! Dennis you're suppose to take pictures of the students. This is a self-portait of Dennis the menis with Captain. That's me in the background supervising the "Kid" wondering "What are you doing?!"
Maddie had to leave early during our day of games. To even out the teams, I was able to participate. To my surprise the games were more challenging than they appeared. It was Fun!
Sarah is in the background attempting to get her horse close enough to dump her cup while I'm reaching way down to fill my cup and empty the water into our team's bucket. Yes, we won this time.

Here's Maddie carefully balancing her egg on a spoon. It helps if you have a smooth gaited horse under you for this game.


Emma and Katie are rounding the barrel. Both are focus well.



Paulina and Holly have a nice run and clean up! This is a fun Class.





No comments:

Post a Comment